Thanks to my blogging friend and fellow mom Christine, at My Life... for giving me this "creative writer" award.
The rules are:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it in your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself and at least one outrageous truth.
5. Nominate 7 "creative writers" that might have fun coming up with outrageous lies.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
So here it goes....
* When I first met my husband I thought he was a pain and wished he'd just go away.
* I have named all my pets after CSI characters.
* If Lillian had been a boy she would have had the middle name of Captain James T. Kirk.
* I love IMAX movies, and go as often as I can.
* I think rice is the greatest side dish ever.
* I can't knit to save my life.
It is now up to you my friends to decide which one of these is in fact the TRUTH about my life. In the next week I'll start narrowing it down for you so you'll know which one is true!
I am going to nominate the following blogs for this "creative writing" award; Have some FUN!
Back in Step
Kelly's Culinary Adventures
A Cake for a Wife
Ash is Fit
Mariebird's Weight Loss Journey
Steve Hanov's Blog