So I just got off the treadmill from running while my baby girl was napping and I have done it! As of January 1, 2010 I have run +1,000km, one thousand and five to be exact!! There is something truly special about that little comma. Being an English major in school I do appreciate the value of a comma, but there is something truly remarkable about how much work went into this particular one.
I feel like a million bucks! Now how should I reward myself? I think it’s time for a new pair of running shoes. I have already gotten my lovely Garmin watch from my hubby but now I think I need to spoil the little feet that got me where I am today. I’ll have to hit the shoe store as soon as the little lady wakes up.
Happy Canada day to all my Canadian readers tomorrow! And just for fun here are a few examples of just how far I've actually run!
- 3% of the earth's circumfrence
- distance from Halifax, Nova Scotia to Quebec City, Quebec
- the entire coastline of Jamaica
- 1/3 of the length of the St.Lawerence river
- from the north end of England to the south end