Thursday, July 29, 2010

Feel like I've been in hiding.

No I haven't gone anywhere but lately I kinda feel like I've almost been in hiding. After my sickness on Monday and yesterday my hubby had it so I was taking care of him and my little one I feel almost as if I haven't been myself the past few days. I think it's the lack of running. :) So yesterday I figured I should try to get back into running since I had to skip it Monday and Tuesday but I took it easy. I did our smallest, least hilly route, and took an average of an extra minutes each kilometre. So I did my 5km and felt great. Will write more tomorrow since I have my mom up and am super busy.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you for doing your 5K route! Sometimes life gets in the way, eh? It's frustrating but we have to be flexible. All or nothing is a great way to get nowhere...

    hope you and your family are all feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete