- I snacked more on Wednesday evening this week than I normally do.
- I had cookies for lunch on Wednesday.
- We had a big party on Sunday and I enjoyed it very much and really enjoyed the quiche my mommy made, and the cakes I baked.
- I found the Halloween candy again this week (why my toddler only wants to eat suckers and not chocolate is not good for my diet).
- I also spent two weeks resting from running and am now back at it since Monday.
Thursday, November 17, 2011
Okay, so this morning I woke up tired and hoped on my scale but didn't like what I saw because I stayed the same. I was cross and grumbled a bit and heard my peanut squeaking. So I went and grabbed my little one and fed her and afterwards realized that I always weigh myself AFTER I nurse the baby. So I handed her to daddy and went back to the scale and sure enough down 0.4lbs. Seriously! Nursing makes that much of a difference? That is CRAZY! Who would have thought that my kid sucks a half pound out of me every time she eats! So I feel great about that, and even if I'm bummed I only lost 0.4lbs I have to be honest with myself about a few things.