- We start potty training Lillian and now she's running around in a shirt, Dora slippers and no pants. Our house is usually 19 degrees but is so hot now to keep her warm that Steve and I are in summer clothes! I feel like a pina colada!
- Our parrot Einstein, screams Eureka for the first time. Apparently I've been watching too many of the DVDs.
- Pink blueberry pancakes for breakfast, mixed by the pantsless princess.
- I run in proclaiming that I'm selfish because I shoveled the whole driveway of 3 inches of snow. No calorie burning for my husband! Muhahahaha!
- Katrina needed burping so Lillian decided to take over and slapped my hand away saying "No". She then proceed to burp her sister and actually succeed in getting a huge one out!