I've also decided that I should drop 1 of my daily points from my allowance this week. Katrina is starting to eat a LOT of real food and I want to slowly decrease my points instead of dropping them all at once when I stop nursing, and I figured now is as good a time as any to start that. I plan to drop one every month (or four weeks) from now until June when I go back to work, and then drop whatever are missing when I stop nursing. Wish me luck as it's never easy to lose one.
Finally, in addition to having dropped a great amount of weight I have had some wonderful non-scale related victories over the past few weeks (and months)! These are the great things that happened regardless of my scale's speed of decreasing. Below are my top 5 victories!
- I can go from sitting cross legged to standing pain free, while holding Katrina in my arms, without needing to push off my knees or lean on something to support me.
- I can run at 6.0 for a whole half mile, and 6.5 for a fifth of a mile consistantly.
- I finally fit in my awesome size 11 jeans, that I originally got in grade 11.
- I've learned how much or how little food my body needs to keep going and feel amazing, and I pay for it when I don't eat my healthy stuff.
- I know that I can do this even if it takes a little longer than I want it to, and that I am setting a great example for my children so they will not struggle with their weight like I did when I was younger.
|Lillian's whatever face. This kid cracks me up!|