There is a lot of time between now and when I will actually run this race but I am learning a lot and am preparing for the race. Here are all the things I'm managing to do and have gotten around to figuring out!
- I've completed week 4 of my 22 week training plan (thank you Cecilia).
- I have been given my tempo and speed assignments for the next three weeks.
- I'm learning to get up and run early in the morning.
- I've adjusted my work schedule to accomodate my longer tempo runs on Tuesday mornings.
- I'm learning to allow more carbohydrates into my diet and eating more when I need to run.
- I'm starting my fundraising for my marathon (might as well do some good in the world with my race too).
- I'm working my long runs into longer territory than I've ever seen before!